Do you love making music? Do you have a passion for performing? Are you looking to reach a bigger audience, but you’re not quite sure where to start?
Submit Your Music to Dallas Music Network!
Dallas Music Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with one mission: to create opportunities for artists to thrive, connect, and use their passion to enrich the lives of others. We work with artists in a multitude of ways, including:
- Filmed live shows
- Social media promotion
- Short online features
- High-quality videos
- High-quality photos
- Podcast appearances and promotion
- Appearances on TwoStage TV
…and more! We even have a Facebook community so our affiliated artists can connect with each other and continue to share the projects on which they’re working! We never stop thinking about how to share music and uplift the artists who create it–and we’re always looking for new artists to submit to Dallas Music Network! Do you think you’d make a great musical partner? Do you know an artist we haven’t featured, but should? Let us know by filling out our artist submission form, linked below!
At Dallas Music Network, we strive to make our artist selection process as transparent and fair as possible. Two or three times each year, our diverse committee of industry professionals reviews each artist submission, evaluating stage presence, vocal prowess, instrumental proficiency, uniqueness of style, story, and the potential for benefit from the exposure DMN affords. Dallas Music Network’s committee also strives to partner with artists each season who represent diversity in background, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, musical genre, and age. Please see our Diversity and Inclusion Statement for more detail about the ways in which Dallas Music Network works to create equal opportunity in the music industry. If you have any questions or desire any clarification about the submission process for artists, we encourage you to visit our Contact Us page. Thanks for answering the call to submit to Dallas Music Network!
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- Dallas Music Network is on a mission to help musical artists reach their full potential. We value the tapestry of sound created by every shape, size, gender, and color of humanity. Not only do we believe that diversity makes music better, we believe that diversity makes us better. From our board to our leadership, to the artists and audiences we serve, diversity and inclusion are not just a belief, it’s who we are.
- With the extensive reach of our programs, Dallas Music Network is in a unique position to champion music makers from diverse backgrounds. We take this responsibility seriously. We are deliberate in our process of artist selection to ensure equity, inclusion, and diversity of race, age, economic background, and gender identity. As a diverse group of music makers and music lovers ourselves, this is an organic core value and a natural part of our internal compass.
Safe Workspace Policy Rev. 001 March 15, 2022
The Dallas Music Network Safe Space Policy aims to ensure an open and welcoming environment on our stages, in our interview chairs, and throughout every aspect of our workspaces so that all our musicians, technicians, and staff feel comfortable participating.
Dallas Music Network has adopted this Safe Space Policy recognizing that systematic oppression attempts to exclude certain groups. This safe space policy protects oppressed groups and encourages their full participation. Dallas Music Network is committed to operating as an inclusive and supportive space where no forms of discrimination are tolerated. Racism, homophobia, biphobia, sexism, transphobia, disablism, or prejudice based on age, ethnicity, nationality, class, gender, gender identity, language ability, immigration status, or religious affiliation is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Dallas Music Network requires all musicians and staff to adhere to this policy. This policy also extends to all online communications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Website, etc.). Safe Space Guidelines
- Be aware of the connotations of your language. Respect others and do not make assumptions about gender, abilities, ethnic identity, survivor status, or life experiences.
- Respect each other’s physical and emotional boundaries, always get explicit verbal consent before touching someone or crossing boundaries.
- We encourage all to listen to views different from their own and express opposition nonconfrontational.
- Harassment, hostility, and aggression will not be tolerated.
- Upholding this policy is a collective responsibility.
Individuals are responsible for their behavior. Violations should be reported to a supervisor or officer. Violation of this policy may result in immediate removal.